Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

You had a good idea, made a good game and then ruined it by (instead of just adding buyable extra's) making it simply impossible to play without constantly spending rl money on it. I mean for christ's sake i can't even buy a weapon rack without either being helped by a guild or spending real money :(
I like this game, but not enough to spend real money on it. And I think alot of Newgrounders share this opinion.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Nice

I enjoyed it allot. Any chance of a sequel coming out sometime?
Oh and sesithclock73, you have to find another part and then you can move in compact-mode by using the arrow-keys. ;)

Geo Land: The Lost Time Geo Land: The Lost Time

picachu i choose you

this reminds of some other game. i can't put my finger on it though. :-p
picatchu, picatchu.... euh didgimon ? :-)

Max Damage Max Damage

GOOD GAME

the graphics could use some work tough . @ ironman: keep shooting the upper-left box.(the one that touches the painting.) :-)

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

great game

i liked it. kept me occupied for more than half an hour. oh and for talkingtrousers & EndlessHate, right click and choose play. :-)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

it's good

but realy hard. and how do you kill the 2nd robot?

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

haha

man this one realy made me lol... watched it at 1:30 in the morning... wtf am I doing behind my pc?? akward.... lolz 5/5 man

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

and that sir

is why I HATE COWS!!!!!! good game dude, but at the cow level, you should get extra health or infinite bullets or something like that... anywhoe loved it; make more of them! :-)

Cyborg. Cyborg.

it was good

but not great

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

good

bu thow do you do lvl 7 ?? (the one with the K)